Thursday, June 23, 2011

I will find my way, I can go the DISTANCE!

"I have often dreamed, of a far off place...
Where a hero's welcome will be waiting for me.
Where the crowds will cheer when they see my face.
And a voice keeps saying this is where I'm meant to be.

I will find my way, I can go the distance!
I'll be there someday, if I can be strong!
I know every mile will be worth my while.
I would go most anywhere to feel like I belong."

WOW! What an incredible week it has been!!

Sorry I've been a little MIA lately, but it's been a whirlwind sort of week. The receptionist at my part-time job got sick this week, which means that after only 2 days of training, I've been thrown into something I'm completely new at all by myself for 8.5 hours 3 days a week. I think people have taken it easy on me because A) They know my dad. B) I'm the youngest one there. C) They realize that this job is brand new to me and D) Even my boss said she was hoping for me to have at least 10 hour-long lunch shift coverages by myself before I was forced to work a full day.
Granted, a receptionist job is not that difficult. That is not what I've really found to be difficult. It's just extremely hard for me to answer questions about the company when I don't know that much about it. Aside from that, I'm doing a fine job (if I do say so myself) and I'm handling everything just fine.

I am planning on posting a cover of "When will my life begin" by the end of the weekend, but I've been adjusting to my new schedule and taking up every minute  of my free time doing stuff that is away from the house and office.

Now as for the title of my post, I've started working out again. I have 22 days until my cruise and only 55 days until I get to the Magic Kingdom!!!! Crazy how time is flying! I hope to lose 20 pounds by the time I get there. We'll see. All I know is, I had a GREAT workout today.

And I'm pooped. I'm going to sleep, but look out for a cover of Tangled coming soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment