Monday, June 13, 2011

Heigh Ho! Heigh Ho! It's off to work I go!

My goodness, I'm very exhausted. Today I started my new P/T receptionist job for the summer to save up more money until I go to Disney. It's three days a week but full days (8-5). I'm so used to working at theme parks, camps and restaurants now that I've forgotten what it's like to have a SET schedule. It's kind of nice to always know what days I have off (including the weekend!). I know that'll change once I reach Disney, so I'm enjoying the routine while I can.

In other news, I'm shopping for a new laptop so it'll be easier for me to post video and audio recordings. It's just a laptop to get me through the next few years until I can afford a mac and STILL have money left over! haha I'm thinking of buying a Dell Inspiron, and I'm going to check it out at Best Buy tomorrow. Does anyone have any thoughts on that? My brother has a Toshiba, which is okay to use but doesn't have a much memory as the Inspiron, and while I hear acer Aspires are good, I've heard only good things about the Dell. If anyone know's differently, let me know! This decision is SO tough for me!

Anyhoo, I've had a longer day than I'm used to, so I'm a little sleepy.

Check back soon for updates, and if I have a recording sesh tomorrow, perhaps and clip of me singing a favorite Disney tune.

PS: I take requests!

No comments:

Post a Comment