Wednesday, June 15, 2011

7a.m. The Usual Morning Line-Up...


Hello Bloggers and Bloggettes!

It's a great day at the Pirouette household. lol I've had my second day of working today and I can say, although some of it stresses me out, my stress has been nearly cut in half at this place versus working as a server. The only negative aspect of being a receptionist is feeling trapped...
Much like Rapunzel in Tangled. As the receptionist on duty, you are not allowed to leave the post unless you get someone to cover you. A position not sought after by most employees at my new job. Other than that, I'm actually having a little bit of fun with it. And I'm happy that on Friday, I will be doing something a little different! :D So in celebration of the wonderful mood I'm in and the celebration of my new Dell Inspiron (YAY) I will be recording music later. If anyone has a Disney or other request, please let me know, and I will do my best to record for you. For now, I'm going to further explore my new gadget.

Thank you and have a magical day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment